We carry your business.
Jeffrey C F Lau
- Member of CPA (Australia)
- Master in International Tax Law
- Setting up WFOEs, Representative Offices and Joint-Ventures in the PRC
- China corporate and individual tax filing
- China and cross-border tax planning
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- China and Hong Kong transfer pricing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Work visa application
- Tax advisory and compliance services for Hong Kong and Chinese enterprises for a wide range of industries, including trading, manufacturing, public utilities, funds and asset management, and NPOs
Jeffrey has extensive experience providing international tax and PRC tax advisory services to both inbound and outbound investors across PRC and Hong Kong. In particular, he has advised multinational enterprises for corporate restructuring, merger and acquisitions, transfer pricing, forming efficient strategies to invest in the PRC, and formulating tax-efficient business structures.
He also assists enterprises to deal with PRC tax authorities across various matters. Jeffrey has handled various tax advisory exercises for individual investors, private companies as well as listed groups in UK, Hong Kong and PRC.