We carry your business.
Henry H N Fung
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of CPA (Australia)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Certified Tax Adviser (Hong Kong)
- Chinese corporate tax reporting/filing, tax consultation and tax planning
- Registration and establishment of foreign-invested enterprises (WFOE)
- Transfer pricing consulting and documentation preparation services
- Tax planning for share incentive plans for Chinese entities
- Mergers & Acquisitions of Chinese Entities
- Common Reporting Standard
Henry has over 20 years of experience in providing local tax advisory and compliance services. Before joining PKF, Henry has worked at one of the Big 4 firms and other leading international accounting firms.
Henry serves a wide range of clients, including listed companies, SMEs, multinational companies. His clients also include individuals, many of whom are expatriates working in Hong Kong and mainland China.
He also specialises in giving cross-border tax planning advice to overseas clients wishing to do business or invest in Hong Kong and China, including advice on tax-efficient corporate holding structures and personal tax planning.